This is one very rare item produced only with only 250 produced.
If you own it would you share some pictures here ?
I will be back from holidays in a week…
The classic case exists in two countries Hungary and Brazil.
In Hungary we have two versions for the Hiradastechnika company.
They are very closed to the Sharp but with some differences.
We all have this accessory with our CE-150 : the case.
But do you know all the cases ?
Here is the last part.
Do you know same kind of papers from your country ?
Here is my full SHARP system “in box”.
– PC-1500 small box
– PC-1500 big box with manuals
– PC-1500A big box with manuals
– CE-150 printer and tape interface
– CE-151 4KB memory module
– CE-152 tape recorder
– CE-153 Soft ware board
– CE-154 Briefcase
– CE-155 8KB memory module
– CE-156 Katakana software tape
– CE-157 Katakana ROM module
– CE-158 RS-232C and parallel interface
– CE-159 8KB memory module with write protection
– CE-160 7,8KB Read only memory module
– CE-161 16KB memory module
– CE-162E Tape and parallel interface
The CE-163 2x16KB memory module is missing.
Impossible to find the box. Do you have one ?
Hi, it’s time to write something about another Sharp pocket computer using the LH5801 microprocessor. In fact it’s the LH5803 specially designed to work in the PC-1600.
Here is the family :
– PC-1605K Japan version for embedded applications
– PC-1600 V1 with the memory and ROM ICs on a separate board
– PC-1600 V2 with all memory and ROM ICs on the main board with a place for a special ROM IC
– PC-1600K Japan V2 with the ROM IC for special chars. (Here it’s a rebadged version)
I continue with my poor quality copies.
Anybody with the originals ?